Back to School…
Kids are starting to back to school this week which means:
1. People are back from summer vacation and more engaged with email; and
2. It's time to get your fall/holiday promotions lined up
Here are a handful of promotions you may want to start thinking about:
- Labor Day/Back to School
- General Fall Promotion
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday
- 12 Days of Christmas
And remember the silly holidays you can use throughout the season to do something a little different from everyone else.
Once we get into the holiday season in full swing, then there's going to be lots of fighting for eyeball space in the inbox, so start planning now and work on catchy offers and subject lines.
For over a decade Heather Seitz used email marketing to build successful companies and had to solve the biggest barrier to consistent profitability: deliverability. Today, she is the Co-Founder and CEO of Email Delivered.
Back to school, back to reality for marketers http://www.emaildelivered.com/back-to-school. Remember to sign up for the FREE Email Delivered Pulse newsletter for articles, tips, and recommended resources for email marketers.
How to Get Your Emails to the Inbox
If you want to get more of your emails to the inbox, you need to know the secrets that the Email Service Providers AREN’T willing to tell you. For a limited time, I’m sharing some select tips that top Internet Marketers know... for FREE.
Here’s what you’ll get right now...
- The How to Guide for getting your emails back to the inbox.
- How to find (and improve) your email “reputation” (how the ISPs see you).
- 5 Email KILLERS that your email service provider is purposely hiding from you.