Tag Archives | spam
There are 3 separate components to SpamCop:
1. Reporting Service (End users proactively report you)
2. Mail Service (Providers can subscribe to this service to handle filtering)
3. Block List (These are the blocks you may see in your account that we take action on on your behalf)
Today, we're going Read more...
Besides being sent to spam, another thing email marketers hate is the unsubscribe request. But it is extremely important that you don't play games with the unsubscribe process. That will surely get you sent to the spam folder. In this infographic we'll talk about one click unsubscribe, manage subscriptions Read more...
Canada's Anti Spam Law (CASL) went into effect on July 1st. (Incidentally, this is "Canada Day"!)
This law applies to anyone that is mailing to recipients in Canada, whether or not you are based in Canada.
A few of the key "must know" items include:
* You must contain identifying information in Read more...
Do you often ask the question "Why is my email going to spam?"
There are a number of reasons why your email could be going to the spam folder including:
- Infrastructure Issues (incorrect SPF records, modification to your server without updating, etc.)
- Sender Reputation
When we are hired to troubleshoot accounts, Read more...