4 Reasons to Send Halloween Promotions!
With Halloween just around the corner, it's not too late to get out a holiday themed promotion to your list... and there are some good reasons to do so!
4 reasons to send Halloween promotions:
1. Halloween is the 4th biggest shopping holiday for ecommerce!
2. Halloween accounted for $7.4 BILLION in revenue last year (yes, much of this is for things like costumes, candy, decorations, etc. but that's still a LOT of money the table and you can take in some of that)
3. Halloween is a good "reason why" to promote something to your list
4. Halloween is FUN! There are lots of creative themes you can use when it comes to Halloween marketing. People like to have fun and this is an easy holiday to infuse a little silliness into your marketing.
So, with a few days left, there's still plenty of time to get a promotion out. PLUS... if you don't usually send emails on the weekends, it's a great reason to get an extra promotion out the door!
For over a decade Heather Seitz used email marketing to build successful companies and had to solve the biggest barrier to consistent profitability: deliverability. Today she is the Co-Founder and CEO of Email Delivered.
For more information on how to make use of the holidays to maximize campaign profitability, click here http://www.EmailDelivered.com/blog. Remember to sign up for the FREE Email Delivered Pulse newsletter for articles, tips, and recommended resources for email marketers
How to Get Your Emails to the Inbox
If you want to get more of your emails to the inbox, you need to know the secrets that the Email Service Providers AREN’T willing to tell you. For a limited time, I’m sharing some select tips that top Internet Marketers know... for FREE.
Here’s what you’ll get right now...
- The How to Guide for getting your emails back to the inbox.
- How to find (and improve) your email “reputation” (how the ISPs see you).
- 5 Email KILLERS that your email service provider is purposely hiding from you.