With all Email Delivered packages Silver Level and up, we will apply for whitelists which are available and effective.
In order to qualify for whitelisting (with the ISPs that even offer a program to which you can apply), you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be sending from the IP address for a minimum of 30 days (preferably 60-90)
- Keep complaint rates VERY low (less than .01% per ISP)
- Maintain your list hygiene (getting rid of the bad addresses and subscribers that aren’t engaging with you)
- Confirm that all of your authentication measures are in place (this is done for you when you sign up for your Email Delivered account)
- Establish consistent sending volumes and frequencies.
NOTE: Not all ISPs offer whitelisting applications. Applications for ISP whitelisting generally require a favorable sending history of a minimum of 30 days, sometimes as long as 6 months (this is because typically spammers jump from IP to IP!)